A list of Jansen Combustion Boiler Technologies Project Capabilities, categorized by the nature of typical JANSEN projects, is presented below.
Each Project Capability page provides a synopsis describing the need for the project, typical scope of service, as well as references where the service was provided.
Use the Menu at left to view each Project Capability or for your convenience, click the Project Capabilities links in the list below to download a PDF. Please feel free to download and print any of our Project Capabilities sheets by clicking on the link and using Adobe Reader (which you can download at no cost to you).
Alternatively, you can request that we send you a reprint of any Project Capabilities sheet(s) using the contact information at the bottom of the page.
Jansen Combustion and Boiler Technologies, Inc. Project Capabilities
- C-01 – Boiler Conversion to Biomass Burning
- C-02 – Biomass Boiler Evaluations
- C-03 – Biomass Boiler Combustion System Upgrades
- C-04 – Recovery Boiler Performance and Engineering Evaluations
- C-05 – Recovery Boiler Capacity Upgrades (KRAFT)
- C-06A – Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Modeling
- C-06B – Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Modeling Evaluation
- C-07 – Boiler Circulation Studies
- C-08 – Ultrasonic Flow Monitoring (UFM) of Boiler Circulation
- C-09 – Boiler Pressure Part Design
- C-10 – Superheater Capacity & Performance Upgrades
- C-11 – Boilers In Energy-from-Waste Industry
- C-12 – Evaluation Disposal of DNCG and CNCG in Recovery/Power Boilers
- C-13 – Disposal of DNCG in Recovery/Power Boilers Using Jansen High Energy Combustion Air Nozzles™
- C-14 – Superheater Corrosion Prevention
- C-15 – NOx Emissions Reduction
- C-17 – Sulfite (SSL) and Soda Liquor Recovery Boilers
- C-18 – Fluidized Bed Boilers Bubbling/Circulating (BFB/CFB)
- C-20 – Projects in Canada
- C-21 – Projects Overseas
- C-22 – Boiler MACT & CISWI Compliance Review & Implementation
- C-23 – Boiler Conversion to Natural Gas (Co-) Firing
- C-24 – Economizer Design & Supply
- C-25 – Boiler MACT Tune-ups & Energy Assessments
- C-ALL – All 24 Sheets in One, Single Document